Rohitha Abeygunawardena sacked from SLFP central committee
Posted in Local News
Former Minister Rohitha Abeygunawardena has also been removed from the Central Committee of Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP).
The UPFA MP said he has received a letter notifying of the decision.
Four other former ministers were also removed from the Central Committee after notifying them in writing on 11 April.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023