Sachin Tendulkar colours his hair brown
India’s cricket star Sachin Tendulkar has given himself a new look by colouring his hair brown.
Tendulkar’s brown locks were on display during India’s practice session at a stadium in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad city.
Tendulkar, who has been often described as the world’s best batsman, has not commented on what prompted the makeover ahead of a World Cup semi-final game.
He is just one century short of becoming the first cricketer to score 100 international hundreds.
Tendulkar, 37, has now joined a group of international cricketers who have coloured their hair.
Zaheer Khan, India’s most successful bowler in World Cup with 15 wickets, has a strip of blond hair.
Lasith Malinga, Sri Lanka’s top fast bowler, has also coloured his hair.
With over 30,000 international runs in nearly 630 games, Tendulkar is India’s most popular cricketer with fans often describing him as “God”.
Courtesy: BBC – Pix by Reuters
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023