Sajin back in Prison ward Skin disease found to be bogus
Posted in Local News
Former Parliamen-tarian Sajin de Vaas Gunawardena who is currently in remand custody for the misuse of 16 State owned vehicles was ordered to be removed from Prison Hospital and relocated into a normal prison ward by the Colombo High Court Justice Ranawaka Gunatileke.
The decision was taken after it was found that Sajin had been diagnosed with a nonexistent fictitious skin disease. A report was submitted to the Courts, after a medical check-up was conducted on the former parliamentarian, which states that he did not in fact have a skin disease.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023