Saman Rathnapriya to fill vacant UNP MP seat
Posted in Local News
The United National Party (UNP) today named Saman Rathnapriya to fill the National List MP post fell vacant by the resignation of Dr. Jayampathi Wickremaratne
Dr. Jayampathy Wickramaratne tendered his letter of resignation to the Speaker of the Parliament today (22).
With his resignation, one of the UNP National List MP seats was left vacant.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
This guy represented an independent NGO. How it is possible to become an UNP all of a sudden?
Dr OUT Attendant IN
National list should abolished.
Dear Maarayo !
The entire NATION has been sacrificed at your feet by bringing this dollar hungry unscrupulous NGO funded hospital attendant into the highest law making Forum – The Parliament
Dear Maarayo , Please have a good Feast before this cussed bas**** starts his own.
We shall ever love you Maraya.
Dear Amarakoon, what you are forgetting is most NGO/INGO are funded by western countries, which in turn today have a huge number of Tamil refugees as voting citizens (UK, Canada, etc.) and so naturally these western funded NGO/INGO have been told to toe the “Tamil cause” line (if they want funding from those western countries) and thus these corrupt, vile NGO/INGO are today all out to eat away at Motherlanka like a cancer from within, to break up SL into separate states along racial/religious lines, of course outwardly showing that they are doing good work,