Sarath Fonseka makes a verbal blow at Sajith Premadasa
Posted in Local News
One cannot become a leader either by driving buses or by setting fire to buses, Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) MP Field Marshal Sarath Fonseka said.
He told this to reporters after an event on Sunday (January 01).
“Driving buses is not a qualification to become a leader.”
“He (Sajith) must be getting some satisfaction by donating a bus and driving it. One cannot become leaders by driving buses or setting fire to buses,” he said.
“Those things go with the political culture of the country. My personal opinion is that this political culture should be changed,” he said.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
Not only the Field Marshall but the entire Nation is suffering due to an intellectually capped person leading the ‘so-called’ opposition.
He claims to have donated 50 buses @ LKR 5m each; where did the money come from? Who are the donors? The list should be published in the Sajith-Jalani-Balavegaya (SJB) Website !!
A prime cause for the the calamities facing the Nation is the stupid leadership of this intellectually capped leader of the opposition.
Good Point Roxie,
The SJB should publish the source of the funds for the 50 busses.
Maybe it comes form the family Gold Smuggling Business !!