Second COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Second COVID-19 death in Sri Lanka has been reported from the Negombo Hospital, the Ministry of Health said.
Ministry of Health said that the deceased was a 64 year old male resident of Porutota, Negombo.
He had been admitted to the Negombo Hospital over a cardiac-related illness. However, the doctors had tested him for COVID-19 upon been diagnosed with suspicious symptoms.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023