Service providers asked to submit unlimited data plans
Posted in Local News
The Telecommunications Regulatory Commission of Sri Lanka has issued directives to all service providers to respond with Unlimited Internet Packages by the 1st of March.
A tweet by the official handle of the TRC said the Commission is currently assessing packages submitted by complying operators.
The Telecommunications Regulatory Commission said consumers can expect to have the first round of unlimited plans by April.
(Source: News Radio)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
Unlimited Data Plans,
They will cost a Million Rs per annum paid upfront!!!