Several UNP ministers will soon join us- Dinesh
Posted in Local News
Leader of the Mahajana Eksath Peramuna Dinesh Gunawardena stated today at a press conference that several UNP MPs who are currently ministers of the “Yahapalana” government will be joining hands with them.
He also said that they are grateful to the SLFP MPs who recently gave up their ministerial portfolios.
MP also disclosed that a no- confidence motion has been signed against the Prime Minister and they will be soon presenting it to the Speaker.
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
Of Course Dinesh, Not only the UNP MP’s but the whole world will join with you; one condition though; You must tell us where you lost your balls so that we can search for them and restore to proper place.