SLFP decides not to be part of Government under Ranil Wickremesinghe
The Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) has decided not to accept any portfolios or be part of a government under Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.
This decision was announced by former President and SLFP Chairman Maithripala Sirisena, during a press briefing in Colombo today (May 13).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023