“SLPP has split into several factions” – S.M. Marikkar
Posted in Local News
UNP Parliamentarian S.M. Marikkar claims the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna has split into several factions.
He said Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa has instructed junior MPs to refrain from commenting on a Presidential Candidate in a bid to conceal the conflict within the party.
Marikkar claims one measure adopted by them is to speak of conspiracies claiming the military will be sacrificed and national security is at risk.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
Marrikari, continue dreaming, my dear friend.
Next election, Namal will PM and GR President. Your Boss will back in his favourite chair as Leader of Opposition.