Sri Lanka confirms 04 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Four more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 457.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 68 year old female, a resident of Boralesgamuwa.
- 69 year old female, a resident of Mount Lavinia.
- 55 year old male, a resident of Kotugoda.
- 60 year old male, a resident of Wattala.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023