Sri Lanka confirms 05 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Five more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 502.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 74 year old male, a resident of Pallekale.
- 82 year old male, a resident of Nugegoda.
- 72 year old male, a resident of Barawardhanaoya.
- 77 year old female, a resident of Matara.
- 67 year old male, a resident of Kannaththota.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023