Sri Lanka confirms 07 more COVID-19 deaths
Seven more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 471.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 56 year old male, a resident of Kurunegala.
- 55 year old male, a resident of Anuradhapura.
- 59 year old male, a resident of Gampaha.
- 79 year old female, a resident of Rukgahavila.
- 51 year old male, a resident of Demalagama.
- 81 year old male, a resident of Colombo 05.
- 87 year old male, a resident of Pannipitiya.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023