Sri Lanka confirms 7 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Seven more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 323.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 75 year old female, a resident of Wattala.
- 69 year old male, a resident of Nugegoda.
- 72 year old male, a resident of Colombo 02.
- 69 year old male, a resident of Udugampola.
- 39 year old male, a resident of Polonnaruwa.
- 73 year old female, a resident of Madawala.
- 77 year old male, a resident of Gelioya.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023