Sri Lanka confirms 7 more COVID-19 deaths
Seven more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 323.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 75 year old female, a resident of Wattala.
- 69 year old male, a resident of Nugegoda.
- 72 year old male, a resident of Colombo 02.
- 69 year old male, a resident of Udugampola.
- 39 year old male, a resident of Polonnaruwa.
- 73 year old female, a resident of Madawala.
- 77 year old male, a resident of Gelioya.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Customs seizes Drugs worth over Rs. 60 Million December 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- Three Sri Lankans, including Ranish Hewage serving in the Ukraine Army killed in Russian attack December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023