Sri Lanka Government offers Local or Foreign no-pay leaves for Government officials
Sri Lanka Government has granted no-pay leave for government officials to be spent in or out of the country without affecting seniority or pensions.
This was announced in a circular issued by the Ministry of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government.
The proposal was presented by Sri Lanka Prime Minister Dinesh Gunawardena.
The State Administration Circular 14/2022(III) dated July 13, 2023 was issued under the signature of State Administration Secretary K.D.N. Ranjith Ashoka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023