Sri Lanka increases fuel prices from August 31, 2023
Fuel prices in Sri Lanka have been increased with effect from midnight on August 31, 2023.
The price of 92 Octane Petrol has been increased by Rs. 13 per litre, while the price of 95 Octane Petrol has been increased by Rs. 42 per litre.
The price of Super Diesel has been increased by Rs. 1, bringing the new price to Rs. 359.
The price of Auto Diesel has been increased by Rs. 35, bringing the new price to Rs. 341 per litre.
Meanwhile, the price of Kerosene has been increased by Rs. 5 per litre. The new price of Kerosene will be Rs. 231.
Accordingly, the new prices are as follows:
- Octane 92 petrol – Rs. 361 (Increased by Rs. 13)
- Octane 95 petrol – Rs. 417 (Increased by Rs. 42)
- Super Diesel – Rs. 359 (Increased by Rs. 1)
- Auto Diesel – Rs. 341 (Increased by Rs. 35)
- Kerosene – Rs. 231 (Increased by Rs. 5)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023