Sri Lanka President Sirisena and Indian Prime Minister Modi held a telephone conversation
President Maithripala Sirisena and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a telephone conversation last evening (Oct 17). Two leaders held a very cordial discussion, during which the developmental activities in Sri Lanka were discussed. Premier Modi assured the President that India would always provide every assistance to Sri Lanka’s progress and prosperity.
The Prime Minister said that the close friendship and cordiality would continue to be strong and expressed appreciation over President Sirisena’s efforts to maintain close relations with neighbours as well as other countries.
President Sirisena thanked Prime Minister Modi for India’s continuous support to Sri Lanka’s development and progress.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
Aha Spoken in Hindi, Sinhala, Tamil, English or Adhi Waasi vernacular?
No No foul language.