Sri Lanka Railways declared an Essential Service
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lanka Railways has been declared an Essential Public Service, stated the Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation.
A Gazette Extraordinary was issued by the Presidential Secretariat with this regard, earlier today (27).
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023