Thajudeen murder: Anura Senanayake served indictment
Posted in Local News
The Colombo High Court has served indictments on the former DIG Anura Senanayake for allegedly fabricating and concealing evidence on the murder of Sri Lankan rugby player Waseem Thajudeen.
Subsequently, the High Court Judge Vikum Kaluarachchi released the accused on a cash bail of Rs. 1 million and two sureties of Rs. 2 million each. The Court also directed to fingerprint the accused.
A travel ban was also imposed against the accused.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Perfect timing to bring this up again. Perhaps they will find afew more cases like accusing Gotta of being responsible for the last attack on the churches