Sri Lanka reduces Diesel and Kerosene prices
Prices of Diesel and Kerosene will be reduced in Sri Lanka with effect from midnight today (January 02).
Accordingly, Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) has decided to reduce the price of Lanka Auto Diesel by Rs. 15 per litre and a litre of Lanka Kerosene by Rs. 10.
Accordingly, the new price of a litre of Lanka Auto Diesel is Rs. 405 and Lanka Kerosene is Rs. 355.
Accordingly, Lanka IOC (LIOC) has also decided to reduce the price of diesel by Rs. 15 and kerosene by Rs. 10.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023