Sri Lanka seeks Fuel Credit Line from Qatar
Sri Lanka’s Minister of Power and Energy Kachana Wijesekera says that he met with the Deputy Director-General of the Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) and discussed a possible Credit Line facility for Petroleum and Gas supply.
He tweeted that funds have been allocated for medical supplies and the Qatar Fund for Development will consider the request for a credit facility and support the International monetary fund (IMF) program for Sri Lanka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023