Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project
Posted in Local News
A pilot project to cultivate cannabis within the Board of Investment (BOI) zone in Katunayake, Sri Lanka has been approved by an expert committee and is expected to start soon, State Minister of Investment Promotion Dilum Amunugama said.
Speaking further on the matter, Minister Amunugama stated that the proposed project would be initiated with the involvement of an investor.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
That’s an excellent idea.
There’s strong demand for medicinal Cannabis worldwide because it provides far more effective solutions to human health issues than Western chemical-oriented treatment.