Sri Lankan Airlines cabin crew member dies, 3 injured in Doha
Posted in Local News
A Sri Lankan Airlines female cabin crew member succumbed to injuries while 3 others were wounded when a vehicle on desert safari met with an accident in Doha, Qatar.
According to reports, 6 passengers were on board the SUV when it had toppled during the desert safari yesterday (30).
Several SriLankan Airlines cabin crew members, who were scheduled to fly back to Sri Lanka via flight UL 218 last night, were among the passengers of the vehicle.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023