Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe’s house set on fire by protestors
Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe’s private residence on 5th Lane in Colombo has been set on fire by the protestors.
A group of protestors entered his house a short while ago and set the place on fire after a tense situation erupted between the protestors and security forces on the ground.
Several journalists were also attacked by the security forces after which more protestors gathered in the area.
Despite tear gas being fired on the protestors to disperse, they entered his house and set the house on fire.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023