Sri Lanka’s Election Commission announces dates for postal voting
Sri Lanka’s Election Commission has announced the dates which the postal voting of the 2023 Local Government election is expected to be held.
Accordingly, necessary measures are being taken to conduct the postal voting from March 28 to 31, the Chairman of the election body, Attorney-at-Law Nimal G. Punchihewa said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023