Sri Lanka’s gold reserves decline
Sri Lanka’s gold reserves have declined by USD 206.8 million in December, says the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
By the end of November, the gold reserves stood at USD 382.2 million and it dropped to USD 175.4 million by the end of December.
Meanwhile, the total reserves have increased to USD 3.137 billion, up from USD 1.588 billion in November, the CBSL said further.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka lacks commitment and discipline – Murali December 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President Ranil Wickremesinghe meets Bill Gates December 3, 2023
- Indian envoy visits Sri Lanka’s north, underscores India’s commitment to country December 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023