Sri Lanka’s Lotus Tower to begin operations on September 15
Posted in Local News
Operations of the Lotus Tower in Colombo, Sri Lanka are scheduled to kick off on September 15, 2022, the President’s Media Division (PMD) announced today.
PMD says that the Lotus Tower, built at a cost of nearly 113 Million U.S. dollars, is the tallest building in South Asia.
Anyone can get a ticket and enjoy this experience, ticket prices as follows:
- Rs. 500 – Can go up the top of the tower only once.
- Rs. 2000 – Can enter the premises without waiting in queues. They are allowed to go to the top of the tower several times.
- USD 20 per foreigner
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023