Sri Lanka’s new Anti-Corruption Bill published via gazette
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lankan Government published its new Anti-Corruption Bill via a gazette.
The Bill was published by order of the Minister of Justice, Prison Affairs, and Constitutional Reforms Wijeyadasa Rajapakshe.
The new Anti-Corruption Bill can be read here.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023