Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase in April 2023 – CBSL
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets stood at USD 2,755 million in April 2023, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) says.
This indicates an increase of 2.2% from the official reserve asset figure of USD 2,694 million in March 2023.
However, the current official reserve assets include a swap facility from People’s Bank of China, USD 1.4 billion, which is subject to conditionalities on usability, according to the CBSL.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023