Sri Lanka’s Power and Energy Minister introduces Mobile Fuel Dispensers
Sri Lanka’s Minister of Power and Energy, Kanchana Wijesekera says that a Mobile Fuel Dispenser will be used as a pilot project to refuel three wheelers and to fulfil generator requirements.
Accordingly, these mobile fuel truck dispensers will be used in large open spaces away from the fuel stations for three wheelers, delivery motorbikes and cans.
The Minister Wijesekera said they hope to implement this island-wide soon.
The Minister Kanchana Wijesekera yesterday (July 16) took steps to introduce a fuel pass system accompanied by a QR code for better facilitation of fuel distribution in Sri Lanka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023