Sudarshini Sworn in as State Minister of Primary Health Services and COVID-19 Prevention
Posted in Local News
Dr. Sudarshini Fernandopulle was sworn in as the State Minister for Primary Health Services, Infectious Diseases and COVID-19 Prevention.
She has been serving as the State Minister of Prisons Reforms and Prisoners’ Rehabilitation since April 2020.
Fernandopulle was sworn in to her new state ministry before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa today (30), President’s Media Division stated.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023