STF seizes Kerala Ganja worth Rs.23 million in Kilinochchi
A person has been arrested by the Special Task Force (STF) in Kilinochchi while transporting Kerala Cannabis worth Rs 23 million.
Reportedly the haul had contained 153 kg of Kerala Cannabis.
The suspect is revealed to be a 32-year-old person.
STF also recovered Rs.970,800 in cash from the suspect’s possession.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023