Submit Bathiudeen’s wife’s phone details – Court
Several telecommunication service providers have been ordered by the Court to submit telephone details of four persons including the wife of Parliamentarian Rishad Bathiudeen.
The order was issued in relation to the investigation underway into the death of a 16-year-old girl at MP Bathiudeen’s residence.
The Colombo Additional Magistrate Rajindra Jayasuriya has granted consent to Police to investigate the bank account details of the broker who is reported to have brought the girl as a helper to MP Bathiudeen’s residence.
Court granted approval to a request by the Borella Police through a motion.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Department of Examinations announced dates of Scholarship Exam, O/L, A/L March 1, 2024
- Central Bank officials summoned to party leaders’ meeting over salary hike March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka halts free visas for long-staying Russian, Ukrainian nationals March 1, 2024
- UNFPA to assist Sri Lanka in modernizing statistical system for transition to digital economy March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka to introduce National Cyber Security Act, establish Cyber Security Authority March 1, 2024