Swiss embassy staffer appears before CID again
Posted in Local News
Swiss Embassy local staffer-Garnier Banister Francis appeared before the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) once again this morning to give a statement.
The Swiss Embassy employee was directed to the National Institute of Mental Health in Angoda for a medical examination after she was taken to Judicial Medical Officer (JMO).
She has claimed that she was allegedly abducted by unidentified.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
Hope she is not injected the colourless stuff which was popular 2005-2015; it drives people crazy and brain dead.