Tense situation in Railway Department Head Office
Posted in Local News
A tense situation has been reported at the Railway Department Head Office in Maradana as the workers had commenced a protest against the UNP MP’s who tried to enter the premises on a fact finding mission.
This is reportedly the third time a group of UNP Mp’s were blocked by pretestors in a fact finding mission.
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023