Thailand willing to invest in cement manufacture
Posted in Local News
Leading Thai cement manufacturing company, Siyam City has expressed their interest for more investments in Sri Lanka in Puttlam and Galle cement factories.
A group of representatives, led by the Chief Executive Officer Siva Mahasandana recently met with the President Maithripala Sirisena in Colombo. He said that Sri Lanka was a great destination to invest. “Our company is interested in making more investments in Sri Lanka in the future”.
President Sirisena also explained to them in detail regarding the prevailing investment opportunities in Sri Lanka.
Thailand Ambassador in Sri Lanka also participated.
(Government News Portal)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023