Thailand willing to invest in cement manufacture
Leading Thai cement manufacturing company, Siyam City has expressed their interest for more investments in Sri Lanka in Puttlam and Galle cement factories.
A group of representatives, led by the Chief Executive Officer Siva Mahasandana recently met with the President Maithripala Sirisena in Colombo. He said that Sri Lanka was a great destination to invest. “Our company is interested in making more investments in Sri Lanka in the future”.
President Sirisena also explained to them in detail regarding the prevailing investment opportunities in Sri Lanka.
Thailand Ambassador in Sri Lanka also participated.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023