Third COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the third death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 72-year-old coronavirus patient from Maradana died while receiving treatment at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (IDH) today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 3.
Total Confirmed Cases – 146
Active Cases – 122
New Cases – 3
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 231
Recovered & Discharged – 21
Deaths – 3
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023