Three-day period to handover illegal explosives to police
Sri Lanka Police requests those in possession of explosives without valid permits to inform the nearest police station.
Police Spokesman SP Ruwan Gunasekara said that a three-day period has been announced from 6.00 a.m. today to inform and handover all illegal explosives material.
Individuals in possession of such explosives should inform the nearest police station before 6.00 a.m. om Tuesday (May 14).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023