Three more arrested for forcibly entering Temple Trees in July
Posted in Local News
Three more persons were arrested for forcibly entering the Temple Trees and causing damage to public property on July 9, 2022.
The Police Media Division stated that the trio were arrested yesterday (September 06) by officers attached to the Colombo South Crime Division.
The suspects are aged 35, 38, 35 and 44, residents of Padukka and Watareka areas.
The Colombo South Crime Division is conducting further investigations.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023