United States will continue to support Sri Lanka – Victoria Nuland
The United States will continue to support Sri Lanka through its economic crisis, U.S. Under Secretary Victoria Nuland has assured.
She made these remarks when she met Sri Lanka’s Foreign Minister Ali Sabry, who is currently in the United States.
“The United States will continue to support Sri Lanka through its economic crisis, and we will work together to support a free and prosperous region,” Nuland tweeted.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023