Upeksha’s husband surrenders to police
Mahesh Chaminda, the husband of MP Upeksha Swarnamali has surrendered to the Mirihana Police station a short while ago.
UNP Parliamentarian Upeksha Swarnamali had been admitted into the Sri Jayawardenapura Hospital on February 15 due to an injury sustained to her face following an alleged assault over a domestic dispute.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023