UPFA MP Thenuka Vidanagamage remanded
UPFA MP Thenuka Widanagamage was remanded till July 14 by the Mahiyanganaya Magistrate today over an election violation.
He was remanded after he surrendered himself to the court over allegations of assaulting UNP supporters at the Mahiyangana town.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023