“UPFA nomination lists replete with names of undesirables”
Drug dealers, ethanol dealers, bar owners, thugs and various other miscreants involved in anti-social activities have been included in the UPFA nomination list, Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe said.
He said without considering the broad request of the public that only suitable persons be given nomination by political parties, the UPFA has given nominations to various persons who had been proved to be involved in several serious misconducts and unruly activities.
The UPFA nomination list consists of rapists, murderers, drug dealers and thugs, the Prime Minister said.
“How can the country progress towards good governance if such people with dubious pasts and tainted character are voted to office?” he asked.
Prime Minister Wickremesinghe made these remarks at Katana on Thursday.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Certainly, If so, It is not complete without Mahendran’s and your names on it.
What you have to say about your own party..? Are they all saints..? These fools only blaming opposition party instead of saying their own plans…! Pissu pusaa…