UPFA will not support unity govt – Susil Premajayantha
Posted in Local News
Minister of Science, Technology and Research Susil Premajayantha stated that the majority of the UPFA will not support the continuation of the current unity government.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Mr.Susil Premajayantha, we heard the local/international media discussion of the Prime Minister this evening ,in which he confirmed that according to the country’s constitution he will continue as the PM of the country. So, where do you stand now? Will you leave the government led by PM, Mr. Ranil Wickramasinghe as per your confirmation or continue to be in the government as a minister? If you be in people might say Susil is a shameless person. Which way you like to be addressed, shameless or honorable? Please don’t try to put the blame on to Central Committee or President and work in the government.
Mr.Susil Premajayantha,even Mr.Mahinda Amaraweera confirms PM will not change and Mr.Ranil Wickramasinghe will continue as Prime Minister and therefore it’s time for you to pack the bag and get out. People don’t want to listen to you any more. Good Bye.
Sir, time up,President confirmed that SLFP/UNP government will continue with Prime Minister, Ranil Wickramasinghe. Are you ready? Please for god sake,don’t grumble.
Sir,Are you still there as a minister or quit?
We are yet to hear of your resignation as a minister. Are you still greedy to be a minister? Anybody,let it be President,PM,Ministers, they should know what their strengths and capabilities are. They shouldn’t be doing things selfishly and on adhoc basis. Now you may honor your word and quit the ministry portfolio and either sit in the opposition or go home. Good bye.