Vaccination Card MANDATORY to visit public places from 1st January 2022
Sri Lanka’s Health Minister has announced that the possession of the Vaccination Card will be made mandatory to visit public places from the 1st of January 2022.
In a tweet on Tuesday (21), Minister Keheliya Rambukwella urged the people to get vaccinated.
Beginning 01st January 2022, #COVID19SL vaccination cards will be made mandatory to access public spaces in #lka. If you haven’t already received it, i urge you to #GetVaccinatedNow. #StaySafe #WearAMask
— Keheliya Rambukwella (@Keheliya_R) December 20, 2021
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023