Wasantha Mudalige hospitalized
Posted in Local News
Convener of the Inter University Students’ Federation (IUSF) Wasantha Mudalige, who is currently in remand custody was hospitalized today (December 23).
This was confirmed by the Prisons Spokesperson.
IUSF Convener Wasantha Mudalige is to remain in remand until the 17th of January 2023.
Wasantha Mudalige was arrested by the police on 19th August 2022 and the Ministry of Defense authorized the police to detain and interrogate him for 90 days under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA).
Thereafter, he was remanded.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Hes the hospital found a donor brain finally or has the existing one completely putrefied and medics have decided without a brain wouldn’t make a difference anyway?