Wellampitiya OIC remanded until Jan 21
Posted in Local News
Wellampitiya Police OIC accused of possession of drugs remanded till January 21 by the Colombo Magistrate Court. The Colombo additional Magistrate on January 2 allowed the CCD to detain and question the wife Wellampitiya OIC for an additional seven days.
The Wellampitiya Police OIC and wife were arrested in connection to a drug-related offence on January 1.
(Courtesy: Ada Derana)
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023