Yoshitha Rajapaksa reinstated to Navy
Navy Commander Vice Admiral Piyal De Silva yesterday signed President Maithripala Sirisena’s order re-instating former President Mahinda Rajapaksa’s second son Yoshitha as a lieutenant in the Sri Lanka Navy with effect from 28 February 2016, Navy Spokesman Lieutenant Commander Isuru Sooriyabandara said.
Sri Lanka Navy had suspended Lieutenant Yoshitha Rajapaksa from the exercise of naval service on the 28th of February 2016, as directed by the Ministry of Defence.
The Financial Crime Investigation Division (FCID) had requested the Defence Ministry to suspend Rajapaksa in order to keep its investigations on the financial irregularities at the Carlton Sports Network (CSN) independent. Rajapaksa was arrested on the 30th of January 2016 by the FCID and later released on bail on the June 16th of the same year.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
So was he charged or was this another episode of the Yahapalnaya soap opera. Was he found guilty of any of the allegations or was this another which hunt on the Rajapakse’s. Shame on you RW this is all your doing. You accuse others of crimes and you have committed the biggest by stealing from the Central Bank.
He will Navy Commander before the King is dumped in Dec 2019.
What will he do to the Navy commander?
Ranil cannot be accused of a Bond scam as it is a big mathematical Question it cannot be solved by Presidential committees or COPE or Auditor General if one ask the 7 Mathematical of Sri Lankan they will confirm this
In addition to the above comment by me it should read 7 mathematical Professors
god bless this Banana Republic