10 month old tests COVID-19 positive at Lady Ridgeway
Posted in Local News
A 10 month old infant undergoing treatment at the Lady Ridgeway Hospital for Children in Borella, has been confirmed positive for COVID-19, said the Director of the hospital Dr. G. Wijesuriya.
The infant from Minuwangoda was admitted to the Lady Ridgeway Hospital for Children on Wednesday (07).
A PCR test carried out the infant later revealed that she has contracted the virus.
The 10-month-old has since been transferred to the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
The hospital Director noted the infants parents have been directed to undergo PCR tests as well.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023