14th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 14th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 50-year-old female coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 14.
|Total Confirmed Cases||6,287|
|New Cases for the day||309|
|Observation in hospitals||341|
|Recovered & Discharged||3,561|
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023